Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temporary-to hire and direct hire placement services to law firms and corporate legal departments for the following:
- Document Review/Diligence
- Litigation support
- Coverage during peak workloads
- Special projects assistance
- Vacation/medical leave coverage
1) Temporary Staffing services for law firms and corporations. We provide temporary staffing services for everything from receptionists to contract attorneys. You enjoy all of the benefits of an on-call, trained full time employee at a variable cost based directly on your needs. Do you have a busy trial or large document intensive closing coming up? Does you work tend to be seasonal?
TLSS quickly helps you find the assistance you need, when you need it.
- A database of over 20,000 potential candidates from which we can find a match for your firm or company, either directly or through referrals. These candidates from our database can be sourced quickly as they have already been screened through our process
- Our Referrals provide accesses to passive candidates, and create a network of thousands of “recruiters” searching for you.
- Our unique screening process means you will never have to interview more than 3 candidates, guaranteed.
- Or, simply start a guaranteed candidate without an interview. We will check in with you at noon and the end of the day. If you’re not completely satisfied, you don’t pay.
2) Temporary-to-hire: 90 days is sometimes a better way to ultimately vet a candidate than 90 minutes. The benefits, process and screening as described above with an ability to hire the person at a dramatically reduced fee.
3) Direct Hire services for law firms and corporations. We will send you only 1-3 pre-qualified finalist(s) for any opening. We’re so confident in our process that if, after meeting with us, you have to interview more than 3 candidates we will actually pay you for that time!
4) Document Review/Project Staffing: We apply the same level of client diligence and understanding and the same in-depth interview of our candidates whether you need one temporary employee or a team of attorneys or paralegals. We have helped:
- Law firms staff document review projects
- Law firms virtually staff up with high quality litigators for a large trial or a series of trials
- Corporate legal departments staff diligence and other projects
Because of the depth of knowledge we develop of our clients and candidates, our teams of professionals are exactly matched to each project ensuring lower turnover and higher quality work product.
5) Consulting: We have provided consulting in staff retention, interviewing, law firm marketing and compensation programs to firms of all sizes, from local to international firms.
6) Outplacement Services: Letting people go, for whatever reason, is difficult. Layoffs are even more difficult since they often involve the termination of people you would otherwise keep in your organization. They also present special challenges, including having a negative impact on morale, creating undesired cultural consequences and even exposing you to liability. Read more >
- Attorneys / Lawyers
- Document Coders
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Marketing Support
- Bookkeeping support
- Case Clerks
- Administrative Assistants
- File Clerks
- Law Firm Administrators
DID YOU KNOW?
You will never have to interview more than three candidates to hire. We guarantee it!