Looking for the Next Challenge or a Better Fit?
Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions’ difference lies in the depth of understanding we develop of you, our candidate, and our clients. We will represent you to the top employers in your field. We want to get to know you in order to become a coach, mentor and most importantly your advocate in the legal marketplace. We build long-term relationships with both the legal professionals we work with and our clients.
We represent any support or contract staff that work in the legal field in either law firms or a corporate setting, including:
- Document Coders
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Marketing Support
- Bookkeeping Support
- Case Clerks
- Administrative Assistants
- File Clerks
- Law Firm Administrators
DID YOU KNOW?
Over 90% of our candidates are still in their positions after two years.
The Advantages of Working With Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions
- Fit – unique view of the marketplace and understanding of you and your needs.
In order to gain a 360° view of client law firms and corporate legal departments, we work with executive management, team or practice leaders, and administrative and Human Resources professionals. We take our contacts through a proprietary set of questions to help us develop insights into their goals, culture and traits of top performers.
Our unique CBI – Chronological Behavior-based Interview helps us to understand you, your career goals and the type of opportunity that presents the best fit.
We use the information above to help you decide where the best potential opportunities are for the next step in your career.
- Access to opportunities available only through us:
Each year 25%–35% of the placements we make are created through our knowledge of our clients and their strategic goals — not to “open” positions. This means you have access to positions that are not advertised, as they are only available through us.
We often know about opportunities before they are advertised.
- Market Intelligence – We have daily conversations with law firm and corporate leaders that, along with our formal research, have created a tremendous database of market intelligence from what firms are doing and why, to local pay trends, etc.
- Confidentiality – By working directly with law firm and corporate leaders, we can make discreet inquiries, without using your name. This way we are able to inquire about potential opportunities without compromising the confidentiality of your search.
- Career Coaching – Our CBI allows us to offer on-going career coaching.
- Interview Feedback and Coaching – You are a great legal professional — we can help you become a better interviewer.
- We negotiate salary for you through a unique process that avoids positional bargaining in favor of an approach based on mutually desired outcomes.
By working with one of our Advocates, you get the right opportunity, faster.
There are many benefits to working with us. Our direct hire candidates and our temporary/flex staff enjoy the benefit of our experience and our proven résumé coaching, interview preparation and advocacy in the legal marketplace.
Our team members (temporary employees) also enjoy the following opportunities:
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits:
- Pre-tax IRA with 100% match to 3% of compensation
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
Please contact Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions at 303.534.TLSS (8577) or via email for details on any of these terrific benefits.